Leo Babauta is the author of The Power of Less and the creator and blogger at Zen Habits, a Top 25 blog (according to TIME magazine) with 200,000 subscribers — one of the top productivity and simplicity blogs on the Internet.
Babauta is considered by many to be one of the leading experts on productivity and simplicity, and has also written the top-selling productivity e-book in history: Zen To Done: The Ultimate Simple Productivity System. It has sold thousands of copies and has reached tens of thousands of readers.
Babauta is a former journalist and freelance writer of 18 years, a husband and father of six children, and lives on the island of Guam where he leads a very simple life.
He started Zen Habits to chronicle and share what he’s learned in his life transformation that started in 2005. In two years, he changed a number of habits through the effective habit-change techniques he shares in The Power of Less:
- Quit smoking (on Nov. 18, 2005)
- Became a runner.
- Ran several marathons and triathlons.
- Began waking early.
- Became organized and productive.
- Began eating healthy
- Became a vegetarian
- Tripled his income.
- Wrote a novel and a non-fiction book.
- Eliminated his debt.
- Simplified his life.
- Lost weight (50 pounds).
- Wrote two best-selling ebooks.
- Started a successful Top 100 blog.
- Started a second blog for writers and bloggers.
- Started a successful ebook publishing company.
Find Leo elsewhere:
Read a Conversation with Leo Babauta.