Taming Your Email: Audio Tips on Finding Inbox Zen
The second in a series of four free audio tips podcasts made available here on ThePowerofLess.com:
Taming Email: Getting to Inbox Zen (mp3 download)
This podcast can be played on your computer, iPod or other media device. The podcast talks about:
- Why email is a great tool, but results in us doing more and more than ever before.
- Why you should control email instead of vice versa, and why the world won’t end if you don’t check email.
- Strategies for reducing the flow of emails.
- Strategies for handling the emails that do get to you after you reduce the flow.
Feel free to share it on your blog, via email, on forums, in social media, or however you like! (Click on the “Tell-a-friend” button below to easily share with friends.)
One other audio podcast tips has been released and two more will be released this week related to The Power of Less:
- Office Zen: How to Focus on One Task at a Time.
- Setting and achieving goals.
- Effective weight loss strategies.
These topics and more are discussed in more depth in The Power of Less — for more information:
You can order the book today: