Office Zen: Audio Tips on Focusing on One Task at a Time
The first in a series of four free audio tips podcasts made available here on ThePowerofLess.com:
Office Zen: Focusing on One Task at a Time (mp3 download)
This podcast can be played on your computer, iPod or other media device. The podcast talks about:
- Why focusing on one task at a time is better than multitasking.
- How to clear away distractions and set up the perfect productive environment.
- How to practice staying focused and develop awareness.
- How to get rid of clutter and create a “desk sanctuary”.
- Other tips that have been proven to work.
Feel free to share it on your blog, via email, on forums, in social media, or however you like! (Click on the “Tell-a-friend” button below to easily share with friends.)
Also check out the three other audio podcast tips being released this week:
- Taming Your Email: How to Reach Inbox Zen. (now available!)
- Setting and achieving goals. (coming soon)
These topics and more are discussed in more depth in The Power of Less — for more information:
You can order the book today: