Audio Podcast: The Keys to Setting and Achieving Goals
The second in a series of four free audio tips podcasts made available here on ThePowerofLess.com:
Go to the download page (note: click through the link, don’t do a “save as”):
The Keys to Setting and Achieving Goals (mp3 download)
This podcast can be played on your computer, iPod or other media device. The podcast talks about:
- How taking on too many goals can lead to a cycle of failure and guilt.
- Simplify: Focus on one goal at a time.
- Why you should start small.
- Focus on that One Goal to completion.
- Breaking a goal into smaller goals.
Feel free to share it on your blog, via email, on forums, in social media, or however you like! (Click on the “Tell-a-friend” button below to easily share with friends.)
One other audio podcast tips has been released and two more will be released this week related to The Power of Less:
- Office Zen: How to Focus on One Task at a Time. (released)
- Taming Email: Tips on Finding Inbox Zen. (released)
- Effective weight loss strategies. (soon to come!)
These topics and more are discussed in more depth in The Power of Less — for more information:
You can order the book today: